“Accountability, Professionalism & Quality Care: It begins with me the Registered Nurse” (Posted Dec 6 2016)
Location: Webinar and ARNPEI Boardroom
March 7th 2017
Accountability, Professionalism & Quality Care: It begins with me the Registered Nurse”
Presenters: ARNPEI Consultants: Audrey Fraser and Vicki Foley
- Review ARNPEI Standards for Nursing Practice & Professional Expectations
- Examine what professionalism is and is not
- Discuss lived experience of unprofessionalism (PCR)
- Evaluate your perspective of professionalism and client outcomes
In preparation for this presentation please reflect on the RN Standards of Practice and your accountability as a RN.
- Accountability is an essential component of professional nursing practice. Accountability also is an essential component of patient safety. As a Registered Nurse I am accountable for my decisions, actions and consequences of those decisions
- As a Registered Nurse I am responsible for taking responsibility for my own actions(including errors)
- As a registered Nurse my accountability also includes promoting respect for the nursing profession through my conduct and maintains my competencies throughout my career.
Please register 1 week in advance of these sessions.
Register: Please call 902-368-3764 or email Sheila Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
You must leave your email address and you will get the registration information for the webinar 2-3 days in advance of the session.
The poster can be found here
Registered Nurse: Expertise you Trust
Start Date/Time: Mar 7, 2017 1:30PM
End Date/Time: Mar 7, 2017 2:30PM